The SRI3 space-saving low temperature incubator is ideal for small volume workloads and meets APHA specifications for Biochemical Oxygen Demand (B.O.D.) analysis.
Units are equipped with a hermetically-sealed compressor, a circuit breaker to protect from electrical overload, and an easy-to-clean fully insulated chamber that is corrosion-resistant. Gentle, continuous forced-air circulation ensures temperature uniformity and reproducible test conditions.
SHEL LAB Low Temperature Incubators are ideal for testing B.O.D. of sewage and waste water, as well as other low and room temperature applications.
- Microprocessor Control
- P.I.D. Temperature_Control
- LED Display of Setpoint and Chamber Temperature
- High Limit Thermostat
- Interior Electrical Outlet
- Fan Assisted/Forced-Air Circulation
- Hermetically Sealed Compressor
- 24 Month Limited Warranty