All Stable Micro Systems Connect series Texture Analysers are capable of operation by the standard equipment Touchscreen Interface as well as by a desktop or laptop PC. In addition, they may also be operated from a mobile phone or tablet using the Browser Interface.
About the instruments – NEW Connect series
- The TA.XTplusC Texture Analyser presents a small portable solution for your texture analysis testing, measuring up to 50kg in force, and is consequently the most popular choice for universal texture analysis.
- The TA.XTplus100C retains the benefits of the TA.XTplusC, with the additional capability of utilising forces up to 100kg, along with an improved distance resolution, doubled to 0.0005mm.
- the TA.HDplusC Texture Analyser offers a maximum force capacity of 750kg (7.5kN), and a family of intelligent, factory calibrated loadcells down to 0.5kg. It can perform precision testing to a few grams without compromising accuracy, whilst providing the required rigidity to accommodate measurements of considerably higher force for heavy duty applications.
- Provide an objective quantifiable result which can be archibed and retrieved for future viewing
- Assess raw materials or excipients, semi-finished goods, packaging and finished products
- Determine the effects of formulation or processing variables on end product acceptability
- Assess changes during storage or transportation
- Compare with competitive products
- Substantiate your product claims
- Determine the physical properties of your ‘gold standard’ product for future consistent quality control