The Sound Detector SD-200 is a compact, lightweight sound level meter designed for measurement of workplace noise levels.
The intuitive design of the Sound Detector SD-200 makes it easy for users to measure sound levels and helps users determine the attenuation of hearing protection that may be required. The integrating feature computes the average sound pressure level for more accurate assessment of the intermittent sound levels. When preset levels have been reached, LED indicators flash green, yellow and/or red to give a visual indicator of potentially hazardous noise levels.
- User-Friendly | Simple four-button navigation to perform all functions. Comes ready to take measurements; no configuration necessary.
- Industry Compliant | Meets applicable ANSI and IEC Class 2 standards. Consistent performance with accurate, actionable readings
- Average Sound Pressure Level (LEQ/LAVG) | Integrating feature computes the average sound pressure level. Provides stable readings where noise levels typically vary, for easier interpretation.
- LED Alerts | Tri-color LED’s flash brightly when preset noise levels are reached. Helps user understand where hearing protection may need to be worn.
+ Green LED flashes when noise measurements are between 80 and 85 dB
+ Yellow LED flashes when noise measurements are between 85 and 105 dB
+ Red LED flashes when noise measurements are above 105 dB.
- Rechargeable | Lithium polymer battery provides up to 50 hours of use between charges. Reduces the cost and hassle of replaceable batteries
- Detection Management Software | Offers a variety of functionality allowing the ability to intuitively interpret measurements and generate reports for export and sharing of results.
- General Industry
- Power Generation