The Noise Indicator NI-100 alerts users to potentially dangerous noise levels, helping identify areas where noise assessment may be needed to determine the need for hearing protection.
Users clip the device to a shirt or jacket, and its LED light delivers a clear indicator when noise levels exceed a potentially hazardous threshold. Its small size and lightweight design make it ideal for workers in a variety of industries.
- Provides a visual "Go/No Go" flashing red or green indication of noise levels above or below 85 dBA, helping you to determine if hearing protection may be needed
- Simple one-button operation with a rechargeable battery
- Small and lightweight
- Clip to lapel or pocket
- Provides an affordable training tool for helping workers determine when hearing protection may be required
- Increases awareness of hearing conservation guidelines
- Can be used as a mapping tool to qualify future noise studies