Easily portable, ready for spot checks or continuous use, this battery powered portable hygrometer indicates both dewpoint temperatures and water vapour to less than one part per million, on the large meter dial. As the reading is specific to water vapour, calibration is accurate for different gases. Accuracy is guaranteed to better than one part in a million of moisture in very dry air or gas.
Certified intrinsically safe for use in hazardous environments to ATEX and IECEx standards.
- Guaranteed accuracy ±3 °C to ±4 °C (±5.4 °F to ±7.2 °F) dewpoint
- Intrinsically safe for use in hazardous areas to ATEX: Ex II I G Ex ia IIC T6 Ga and IECEx: Ex ia IIC T6 Ga
- Various ranges: overall range -100 °C to +20 °C (-148 °F to +68 °F) dewpoint
- Extended range for 0-10 ppm (TR version only)
- Analogue display, indication in °C, °F and ppm(v), LCD display indication in °C and °F
- Desiccant dry-down chamber for instantaneous readings
- Standard “C” type battery operation
- Self-contained, robust and reliable
- Fully portable
- Simple to operate
- Over 150 hours continuous operation
- Automatic calibration