The PRO25D homogenizer has a wide volume range with a processing capability up to 3.5 Liters*. Its digital display & speed control provides the ability to fine-tune speeds between 0 to 30,000 RPM, allowing its speed adjustment to be precisely controlled throughout the entire speed range.
The versatile and powerful PRO25D Homogenizer is ideal for a wide range of lab applications, including but not limited to compounding, emulsions and suspensions, cell disruption, protein extractions, medical research or pharmaceutical processing. PRO generator probe range in diameter from 5mm to 30mm, it can process samples from 0.05ml to 3.5L*. Requires a generator probe to use (sold separately).
A stand is included with the Homogenizer.
Please Note: Viscous samples will reduce max capacity. Adding a Deflector Head to your Generator Probe will facilitate movement of your sample during homogenization and help increase max volume homogenization.
*Higher volumes dependent on viscosity.
- Compact digital homogenizer unit with high watt motor
- 0.05ml - 3.5L volume range
- Viscosity up to 50,000 mPas
- Bright LED display & user-friendly controls
- Homogenize, emulsify, blend and/or mix
- Includes U-shape Stand Assembly
- Generator probe not included