The Multi-Gen 7XL homogenizing package is now available in a high-speed version. The Multi-Gen 7XL Homogenizing package is a unique piece of equipment that presents several benefits over plastic disposable probes. The Multi-Gen 7XL probes are manufactured from superior 316 stainless steel and PTFE, which allows for homogenizing of samples without cross-contamination and without the need to stop. Can homogenize all types of samples with 1.5ml-50ml tubes*.
Advantages over plastic disposable probes:
The first advantage, Multi-Gen 7XL probes can process more difficult samples, including tough tissues.
The second advantage, Multi-Gen 7XL probes can be sterilized by any method, including flaming and autoclaving.
The third advantage, Multi-Gen 7XL probes are more economical because of their ability to be reused an unlimited number of times not like plastic disposable probes
Kit Includes: Bio-Gen PRO200 homogenizer unit, Multi-Gen Adapter, 12-Pack of Multi-Gen 7XL High-Speed Probes, and Protective Carrying Case
* Sample piece size and quantity will effect breakdown in larger tubes. 50ml tubes should be used for liquid-based samples.
- For homogenizing of multiple samples at high speeds
- Advantages over disposable probes/tips
- Open slotted tooth design for homogenizing soft to tough samples
- Sample volumes within 1.5ml-50ml tubes*
- No risk of cross contamination & cleaning/rinsing in between each sample
- Protective Carrying Case