Offering plenty of power and useful features, the Bio-Gen PRO200 homogenizer unit has a 144 watt, high-torque motor with a variable speed adjustment, allowing for homogenization in mere seconds and a maximum noise level of only 68 dB under no load. A separate ON/OFF switch conveniently allows for the slide switch speed control to remain at your ideal homogenizing speed.
With generator probes ranging in size from 5mm to 20mm in diameter, the Bio-Gen PRO200 homogenizer unit is able to homogenize samples with volumes as small as 0.05ml or as large as 500ml*. Requires a generator probe to use (sold separately)
The Bio-Gen PRO200 homogenizer is also available in a convenient homogenizing package, which includes everything you need to begin homogenizing.
*Higher volumes dependent on viscosity.
- Small & powerful hand-held homogenizer
- Homogenize within tube to small beakers
- Variable speed adjustment, 5000-35000 rpm
- Use hand-held or post mount to a stand
- Generator probe not included
- All accessories are sold separately