The Model 300 Floor Sentry Double provide portable fume extraction to two operators simultaneously. Two flame-retardant, self-supportive flex arms provide equal suction at both inlets, which directs contaminants into the patented filtration system.
• Chemical fumes,
• Light grinding,
• Solvent and epoxy fume control,
• Pharmaceutical powders
• Other procedures that involve the emission particulate and fume.
- 15.5"L x 13"W x 16.5"H
- (2) 4" Round x 48" Long fire retardant flex hose
- 40 to 55 lbs.
- 16 ga. carbon steel w/ polyester epoxy coating on all surfaces
- Fractional Horsepower
- HEPA Filter - Up to 99.97% efficient on particles down to 0.3 microns in size.
ASHRAE Filter - Up to 95% efficient on particles down to 0.5 microns in size.
ULPA Filter - Up to 99.9995% efficient on particles down to 0.12 microns in size.
Activated Carbon & Specialty-Blended Filters - Efficiency varies per chemical.
- Variable Speed Control Standard on 115V
175 CFM High, Down to 50 CFM Low Per Arm
On/Off Toggle Switch Standard on 220V
- 115/1/60, 2 amps
220/1/50, .75 amps
- 61 to 66 dba (Blower Speed: Low to High)
Contact us (email@example.com) for more information.