The Model 300 Python Portable Floor Sentry fume extractor is best used in hard-to-reach applications where a long hose is needed [i.e. tank welding]. The included 12-foot long, flame-retardant flex hose features a magnetic capture hood with handle that enables the operator to attach it to a surface without having to manually hold the hose in place while capturing dust, smoke, and/or fumes.
• Maintenance welding,
• Light grinding applications,
• Stainless steel tank welding,
• Welding in confined spaces,
• Fume extraction in elevated spaces [ex. asbestos in ceiling and raptors],
• Rapid location welding applications,
• Welding on metal beams,
• VOC removal,
• Particulate and fume removal
- 15.5"L x 13"W x 16.5"H
- 4" Round x 12 ft. Flame Retardant Hose w/ Magnetic Capture Hood and Handle, Optional 25 ft. Hose Available.
Upgraded Python HD hood w/ inlet grill & dual magnets available.
- 40 lbs.
- 16 ga. carbon steel w/ polyester epoxy coating on all surfaces
- Fractional Horsepower
- HEPA Filter - Up to 99.97% efficient on particles down to 0.3 microns in size.
ASHRAE Filter - Up to 95% efficient on particles down to 0.5 microns in size.
ULPA Filter - Up to 99.9995% efficient on particles down to 0.12 microns in size.
Activated Carbon & Specialty-Blended Filters - Efficiency varies per chemical.
- Variable Speed Control Standard on 115V
350 CFM High, Down to 50 CFM Low
On/Off Toggle Switch Standard on 220V
- 115/1/60, 2 amps
220/1/50, .75 amps
- 61 to 66 dba (Blower Speed: Low to High)
Contact us (email@example.com) for more information.