The DustTrak™ II Aerosol Monitor 8532 is a handheld battery-operated, data-logging, light-scattering laser photometer that gives you real-time aerosol mass readings. It uses a sheath air system that isolates the aerosol in the optics chamber to keep the optics clean for improved reliability and low maintenance.
It is suitable for clean office settings as well as harsh industrial workplaces, construction and environmental sites, and other outdoor applications. The DustTrak II Aerosol Monitor measures aerosol contaminants such as dust, smoke, fumes, and mists.
Features and Benefits
- Measure aerosol concentrations corresponding to PM1, PM2.5, Respirable, or PM10 size fractions
- Lightweight and portable
- Manual and programmable data logging functions
- Single point data logging capability
- Handheld unit
- Aerosol concentration range 0.001 to 150 mg/m3
- Industrial/occupational hygiene surveys
- Indoor air quality investigations
- Point source location monitoring
- Baseline trending and screening
- Engineering control evaluations