Real-time dust monitoring takes a giant leap forward! Only the DustTrak™ DRX Aerosol Monitor 8534 can simultaneously measure both mass and size fraction - no other monitor can do both. The DustTrak DRX handheld monitor is a battery operated, data-logging, light-scattering laser photometers that gives you real-time aerosol mass readings. It uses a sheath air system that isolates the aerosol in the optics chamber to keep the optics clean for improved reliability and low maintenance.
It is suitable for clean office settings as well as harsh industrial workplaces, construction and environmental sites and other outdoor applications. The DustTrak DRX handheld monitor measures aerosol contaminants such as dust, smoke, fumes and mists.
Features and Benefits
- Simultaneously measure size-segregated mass fraction concentrations corresponding to PM1, PM2.5, Respirable, PM10 and Total PM size fractions
- Lightweight and portable
- Manual and programmable data logging functions
- Single point data logging capability
- Handheld unit
- Aerosol concentration range 0.001 to 150 mg/m3
- Industrial/occupational hygiene surveys
- Indoor air quality investigations
- Point source location monitoring
- Baseline trending and screening
- Engineering control evaluations