The SidePak™ Personal Aerosol Monitor AM520i is a small, single-channel, portable, battery-operated, data-logging, light-scattering laser photometer that provides real-time aerosol mass concentration readings of dusts, fumes, mists, smoke and fog within a worker breathing zone. Newly designed inlet conditioners increase the mass concentration capability and provide size fraction cut points for PM10, PM4 (Respirable), PM5 (China Respirable), PM2.5 , PM1 and 0.8 μm Diesel Particulate Matter (DPM).
The AM 520i is IECEx and ATEX certified, meaning it can help you achieve continuous compliance in a variety of volatile environments.
- IECEx and ATEX certified
- CSA Certifications for North America
- Audible and visual alarms
- 0.8 μm DPM impactor
- PM5 China respirable size fraction impactor
- High capacity battery
- Color OLED display
- Real-time mass concentration measurement and data logging for "in-the-field" data analysis
- Push button menu operation or programmable through newly improved TrakPro™ v5 Software
- User-selectable alarm levels to alert workers to high aerosol concentrations
- Robust impactors enable reliable size fraction measurements at higher aerosol concentrations over longer run times