The DustTrak™ Environmental Monitor 8540 is a data-logging, light-scattering laser photometer that gives you real-time aerosol mass readings. It uses a sheath air system that isolates the aerosol in the optics chamber to keep the optics clean for improved reliability and low maintenance.
It is designed for harsh outdoor settings, as well as harsh industrial workplaces, construction and environmental sites, and other outdoor applications. The robust design has an enhanced optics module, built-in auto-zero capability, and a longer life pump (>10,000 hours) which is field replaceable. The photometer measures aerosol contaminants such as dust, smoke, fumes and mists in environments from -4 to 122°F.*
*Requires internal heater option.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Measure aerosol concentrations corresponding to PM1, PM2.5, or PM10 size fractions
- STEL alarm set points
- Automatic zeroing minimizes the effect of zero drift
- Perform in-line gravimetric analysis for custom reference calibrations
- Manual and programmable data logging functions
- Aerosol concentration range 0.001 to 400 mg/m³
- Environmental protected and tamper-proof with Environmental DustTrak Enclosure
- Cloud Data Management System for efficient remote monitoring
- Heated Inlet Sample Conditioner to reduce humidity effects