The Primary Calibrator 4146 has a range of 0.01 to 20 liters per minute (lpm). This small, portable, battery-operated unit is lightweight and easy to use. Volumetric flowrate is displayed continuously so adjustments to pump flow can be made in real-time. This primary calibrator is accurate to +/- 2% of reading.
Features and Benefits
- Provides continuous real-time volumetric flow rate readings, so pump adjustment and calibration is fast and easy
- Battery powered, compact and lightweight
- Field portable—use the same primary calibrator for adjustment, calibration and periodic checks
- Comes with a NIST traceable calibration certificate
- Kits come complete and are ready to use