Benchtop laser-based scanner that measures the volume, density and dimensional profiles of products.
With the Volscan Profiler, manufacturers can have a precise and fast method for the measurement of volume and density of uniform and non-uniform solid products in order to be able to routinely characterise the structure and quality of solid materials.
This non-contact measurement system offers considerable advantages over contact and displacement techniques that purely measure volume. This is particularly true for products that are brittle, porous or large where liquid or gas displacement would be inappropriate or too costly. The rapid 3-dimensional digitisation of products enables the automatic calculation of several detailed dimension related parameters, the results of which may be mathematically manipulated for immediate use or future retrieval in a variety of data formats.
- Typical test time less than 60 seconds
- Easy location of samples and disposable sample platforms
- Measurements are operator independent
- Weighs sample automatically
- Most comprehensive dimensionalanalysis available
- Allows full product or ‘slice’ analysis
- Spreadsheet archiving
- 2D and 3D sample representations
- Language Editor
- Barcode scanner compatible
- Calibration and volume verification tools