Designed to operate at atmospheric pressure, the Model SADP-D portable dewpoint meter features a large, easy to read LCD indicator scaled in °C dewpoint or °F dewpoint.
The key to the SHAW SADP-D dewpoint meter is the unique desiccant head and sensor assembly which allows the sensor to be kept dry between tests, ensuring that the instrument is always available for rapid spot checks of moisture in gases and compressed air.
- Guaranteed accuracy ±3 °C to ±4 °C (±5.4 °F to ±7.2 °F) dewpoint
- Intrinsically safe for use in hazardous areas to ATEX: Ex II I G Ex ia IIC T6 Ga and IECEx: Ex ia IIC T6 Ga
- Various ranges: overall range -100 °C to +20 °C (-148 °F to +68 °F) dewpoint
- LCD display indication in °C of °F
- Desiccant dry-down chamber for instantaneous readings
- Automatic calibration
- Standard “C” type battery operation
- Self-contained, robust and reliable
- Fully portable
- Simple to operate
- Over 150 hours continuous operation
- Supplied with Calibration Certificate traceable to National & International Humidity Standards