The KM9106 Quintox has established itself as the most cost effective and versatile portable analyser.
From its most basic form as a boiler tuning analyser it provides a versatile and cost effective platform that allows enhancements up to a fully portable semi-continuous emissions monitoring system.
- Measures: Oxygen, Carbon Monoxide, Flue Temp, Ambient Temp, Inlet Temp (Optional probe)
- Calculates: Efficiency (nett & gross), Nett Temperature, Date & Time, Excess Air, Lambda, Losses, CO/ CO₂ ratio, Poison Index, Oxygen Sensor Life, Battery Life, Carbon Dioxide
- Hydrogen compensated CO sensor with internal filtering that operates to 10.000 ppm
- Automatic cross sensitivity compensation between toxic gas sensors
- Powerful extraction pump that produces 500 mBar of suction
- Pump on/off control via handset
- Stores 1926 boiler tests within the handset
- Integral plain paper printer for immediate record keeping
- User defined printouts for customised reports
- Timed print and/ or data store facility for automatic record keeping