Magnetic field meter for fields from 0 Hz (DC) to 1 kHz.
The meter includes a very powerful FFT analyzer that allows signal analysis in both the time and the frequency domains. The fast signal processing allows detailed, highly accurate gap-free analysis of the frequency spectrum. The results can be displayed as a live spectrum, as a spectrogram versus time, or as a three-dimensional waterfall diagram. A built-in narrow band filter in the range 0 Hz to 1Hz is particularly suitable for standard-compliant measurements according to human safety standards. The HP-01 is operated using the HP01-TS software supplied. An optical cable (10 m long) with USB adapter links the measuring device to the PC.
- Field exposure evaluation according to current standards and regulations such as Directive 2013/35/EU for workplaces
- Frequency-selective and wideband measurement of magnetic fields from 0 Hz to 1000 Hz
- Non-directional (isotropic) measurement with orthogonally arranged Hall sensors
- Extremely wide measurement range from 10 µT to 10 T (dynamic range 120 dB)
- FFT spectrum analysis and time response display
- Narrow band filter for standard compliant measurement in the range 0 Hz to 1 Hz
- Optical interface for control by PC or NBM-550 (not yet supported)