The CI-340 is a field ready, portable, and lightweight photosynthesis analyzer. This gas exchange system is easy to operate in the lab or the field, in any conditions. The CI-340 comes ready to take ambient measurements of gas exchange right out of the case. Optional environmental modules allow the researcher to control CO2, H2O, temperature, and light, as well as measure chlorophyll fluorescence and photosynthesis rates simultaneously.
- Lightest Photosynthesis System for scientific research at 1.5kg
- Measures photosynthesis, transpiration, stomatal conductance, and internal CO2 concentration in open or closed environments
- Control heat, light, water and gas exchange for precise data
- 9 custom chambers suiting any application, including conifer needles
- Soil Respiration Chamber available