Any gas sampling bag technique is dependent upon the quality of the sampling bag used. The construction and materials of the RITTER Gas Sampling Bags ensure the physical integrity of any sample taken, and allow it to be stored without change over time. Thus, the collected sample remains truly representative of its collection environment or medium conditions.
In contrast to other single- or multiple-layer plastic materials in use, these silvery bags are made by a special production process and contain six different layers of materials:
- Polyethylene terephthalate (outside)
- Aluminium Foil
- Polyethylene (inside)
The layers are bonded together to form a single flexible material of 131 micrometer thickness.
- Opaque - to protect collected gases against ultraviolet light
- Do not chemically interact with gases
- Strong enough to withstand rough and repeated handling
- Purging possible by use with 2 valves positioned diagonally at opposite side in bag corners
- Withdrawal of gas sample by use of syringe with septum or replaceable septum
- Do not become brittle or otherwise deteriorate over time
- Simple to maintain and do not require technical training to operate
- Virtually unlimited shelf life