Measuring instrument for assessing the safety of human exposure to radiation in magnetic fields and for acceptance testing of electrically operated equipment according to the CE standard IEC/EN 62233 (formerly EN 50366), Generic Standard IEC 62311 as well as ICNIRP 1998 and ICNIRP 2010. Direct evaluation of field exposure in comparison with major standards and regulations such as EMF Directive 2013/35/EU for workplaces.
Application: Domestic and office equipment, new automobiles with electric drives, and production equipment and electrical installations that generate strong magnetic fields. The instrument can simply and accurately make all B field measurements in the frequency range 1 Hz to 400 kHz. No risk of calculation errors, display directly as a percentage of the limit value taking all frequency components into account automatically. The ELT-400 uses a standard-compliant 100 cm² probe for this.
- Wide frequency range (1 Hz - 400 kHz)
- Standard-compliant measurement
- Acceptance measurements compliant with CE standard IEC/EN 62233 and Generic Standard IEC 62311
- Limit value traces conforming to ICNIRP 1998, 2010 and EMF Directive 2013/35/EU
- Real time measurement with RMS and peak detectors
- External FFT signal analysis for determining the frequency components via three channel analog output (one channel for each spatial axis) e.g. with the aid of a digital oscilloscope.
Included in delivery:
- Calibrated Basic Unit and B-field probe (100 cm2)
- Calibration certificate
- Charger unit (fits all AC line connectors), operating / programming manual and rechargeable batteries