The digi test II consist of 4 major components: the test stand, the loading module (pick-up bracket), the electronic unit and the interchangeable measuing unit for methods of Shore, IRHD and VLRH.
The highly intelligent digi test II is equiped with an electronic unit which serves as the main control of the entire system and the display of the user's information for measuring time and method, measurement and various selectable features.
Unlike the conventional hardness testers which are limited to only flat-surfaced samples measuring, the Bareiss digi test II is making hardness testing on all surfaces possible by using the automatic surface detection technology.
In addition to that, we are able to customize our indenter length so that it can reach any point on the sample which is required for measuring.
Measuring method and devices
The easy plug-and-play solution requires no complicated setup. The measuing unit can be securely installed simply by hand fastening a knurl nut and once done, the electronic unit automatically detects the type of the installed measuing method and time acc. to standards.
- IRHD N/H/L - for soft rubber, highly elastic materials and plastically deformable materials of a material thickness from 6 up to 10 mm
- IRHD L - from 10 up to 12 mm Hysteresis function
- Shore 00/000 - for sponge and cellular rubber, foam rubber, silicone, similar to gel materials from a material thickness of 6 mm Hysteresis function
- VLRH - for sponge and cellular rubber, foam rubber, silicone, similar to gel materials from a material thickness of 1 mm Hysteresis function
- Shore A/B/0 - for concave and convex moulded parts of a material thickness of 4 or 6 mm
- Micro Shore A - from a minimum thickness of 1 mm
- Shore D/C/D0 - for moulded parts of a material thickness of 4 or 6 mm
- Micro Shore D - from a minimum thickness of 1 mm
- Shore A/D - for flat plate materials of a material thickness of 4 or 6 mm