GUDERO CHEST -10 ~ -120℃
Gudero Chest Series is optimal for long term storage of large size samples at the range of -90℃~ -120℃.
-10℃~ -120℃ Gudero Chest lineup is with reliable cascade refrigeration technology. With accumulated know-how, micro process control system provides easy and hassle free long term bio-depository solution.
- Various functions - CONTROL SYSTEM
‘GUDERO CHEST’ micro-process control system can perform all operations with just three buttons, and a variety of functions make it easier and faster for the user to operate the system.
- Double power sources - INDEPENDENT COOLING SYSTEM
Two independent cooling mechanisms. One cooling systems maintains -80℃ in case of system failure.
- Better protection and lower energy consumption! - POWERFUL INSULATION
Combination of VIP and PU provides better insulation that enables fast recovery of chamber temperature.
- Easily store and minimize cold loss - CHEST TOWER RACK & INNER DOOR
A dedicated rack optimised for the 'CHEST TYPE' makes it easy to load and store samples, while a light polyethylene-based inner door facilitates sample transport and minimizes the leakage of cold air from the inside of the freezer.
- For a pleasant and convenient research environment - LOW NOISE STRUCTURAL DESIGN & COMMUNICATION PORT
Designed with a stable cooling structure, the home refrigerator-level low noise (55.1 dB(A)) creates a pleasant research environment that cannot be compared to other products. RS-232 and 485 communication functions allow PC monitoring of the temperature inside the freezer through the service port.