The Single Stage Microbial Sampler makes the collection and assessment of aerosol samples fast and easy. A petri dish containing appropriate agar medium is placed in the impactor and a sample of air is drawn. The Petri dish is removed, recovered, incubated and counted by an accepted method.
The B6 Sampler is composed of an aluminum cone, sampling stage and base plate held together by three spring clamps and sealed by o-ring gaskets. The sampling stage has 400 precision machined orifices. It is made of corrosion-resistant aluminum, utilizes standard 100 x 15 mm plastic Petri dishes containing media dependant on microorganisms (e.g. bacteria, fungi, actinomycetes, etc.).
- Set for flow at 28.3 LPM
- (1 CFM)
- Easy to set up, calibrate and sterilize
- Based on Inertial Impaction
- Organs remain intact and viable
- Meets NIOSH Methods 0800 and 0801
- Replica of Anderson N6 Sampler at substantial cost savings