The Selective Area Monitor AMS-8061 from Narda is always used where electromagnetic radiation levels need to be continuously assessed by means of long term observation. The AMS-8061 combines the latest technology with our renowned reliability: There are more than 3,500 in operation stationed around the world.
The AMS-8061 monitors high frequency fields from 100 kHz to 6 GHz with a three-axis isotropic antenna. This makes use of an analytical technique proven in Narda’s hand-held instruments. User friendly software allows individual definition and selective measurement of up to 20 frequency bands.
An internal modem is used for communications, ensuring compatibility with every data service worldwide. An automatic uninterrupted monitor gives a warning if any abnormalities occur.
Narda EMF Monitors incorporate all the features needed for reliable, continuous assessment of electromagnetic fields: Autonomous, weatherproof, mobile, robust, and low running costs.
- ITU-T K.83 compliant
- Monitors individually programmable frequency bands
- Internal modem for wireless communication
- USB / Ethernet data transfer
- SD memory card
- Temperature / air humidity sensor
- GPS sensor
- PC software with alarm functions
- Autonomous power supply from solar cells
Included in delivery:
- Modem GSM
- 8061-SW-02 Area Monitor Remote and Control SW
- Certificate of Calibration
- USB cable
- Ethernet cable
- AC/DC power supply and charger 12.0 V (all plugs, 100 - 240 V)
- Fiber Glass Mast including Mast, Base, Ballast Bags, Tool Kit and Solar Panel for battery recharging
- Operating Manual
Requirements for Operation:
SIM card (enabled for CSD: Circuit Switched Data service, or GPRS or both data communication modes)