Narda Multi-Band Area Monitors are constantly in use in areas where electromagnetic radiation levels need to be continuously assessed by means of long-term observation. The wideband Area Monitor AMB-8059 combines the latest technology with traditional reliability: There are more than 4,500 stations in use worldwide.
Narda offers a wide range of different isotropic probes. These include quad-band probes for separating mobile telephone services as well as wideband measurement from 100 kHz to 40 GHz. Special probes are available for low frequency magnetic or electric fields from 10 Hz to 5 kHz. This means that emissions from high tension cables and transformer stations can be recorded. Further, it is possible to combine up to two probes, e.g. an electric and a magnetic field probe in a so-called “dual probe configuration”.
The use of an internal modem 2G/3G and wifi for communications ensures compatibility with every data service throughout the world.
Narda EMF Monitors bring together all the qualities required for reliable, continuous assessment of electromagnetic fields: Autonomy, outdoor capability, mobility, robustness, and low running costs.
- ITU-T K.83 compliant
- Electric field monitoring
- Magnetic field monitoring
- Simultaneous monitoring of electric and magnetic fields
- Low frequency / high frequency probes
- Internal modem 2G/3G and wifi for wireless communications
- Optical link for data communications and control
- SD memory card
- Temperature / humidity sensor
- GPS sensor
- PC software with alarm functions
- Independent power supply from solar cells